Probability Comparison: Dads

Opublikowany 18 lut 2021
In this probability comparison about DADS, we will show you the percentage of dads and their behaviours. Have you ever wondered if your dad was one of a kind or he is just like other dads? Or how many dads think they know it all? Watch this video to find out!
This probability comparison/comparison video is made based on community discussions and relevant sources, numbers, and facts listed might not be up to date, valid, or in any specific order.
Source: pastebin.com/Z0JuhaQS
Follow our Facebook for Extra content!
WatchDataHQ
Join our Discord Community!
►discord.gg/ZNeKRSD
Like if you enjoyed this #WatchData video

Komentarze

  • My dad died before I was born :(

  • The world is straying further away from God ;-;

  • Wow I'm 1 in 6.7% Probability No dad xd

  • My Dad forgot his birthday

  • My dad is almost all of these, and ig your dads too :)

  • My dad's a gamer

  • where the "Gone to the grocery store for milk"

    • It’s a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% in probably

  • Uuuuhhhh is this ok bc half of the option is my dad

  • Me who sneeze really loud that it louder than my dad:maybe im dad

  • My dad left to get milk...

  • me ihave no dad

  • why is my dad like all of these edit: besides cheating

  • Why is my dad always right I just want to beat him in an argument.

  • I have no dad ;-; Edit: well I do but my parents are split. My dad does own a motorcycle tho

  • My dad swears alot.

  • You forgot the one where hes in another house

  • My dad enyoys gardening

  • I have no dad :(

  • One and 25% probability for loud sneeze I think you mean 100%

  • on my birthday I was the one giving out presents to the class My birthday usually came in class back then

  • I have no dad

  • Me: asking dad if I can buy robux Dad: ask mom Mom: ask dad Me: Are you serious! 😤

  • My dad always blame the phones he says "you don't want to study because of your phone" "you can't sleep because from you phone" "you don't want to go from the home because of your phone" etc.... And this make me MAD! 😡

  • my dad forgot my birthday last year lol

  • LOL MY DAD HAS LOUD SNEEZE HABDBDHHD

  • My mom is never listend to me

  • My dad ✨ c h e a t e d ✨ they’re still together though

  • My dad was mean to me sometimes for ridiculous reasons

  • Beats the shiz out of everyone everyday in morning

  • My daddy is the best😍😍😍🌏

  • i have dreams every morning without weekend mornings *bruh*

  • 10.2% & 5%

  • The dad who buys milk but never comes back

  • "Dad Mixes up your siblings name" My mom: Pat- I mean Potter My dad: Potter Me and my bro: I-

  • What's it like to have a dad anyway? The list makes me jealous and wish to have a dad.

  • My dad is like my best friend

  • My dad always brings his phone. He always texts every where we go

  • My dad play guitar he's a pro guy 😁

  • “Leaves socks everywhere” Me: that’s my job!

  • I think you forget that dads go to the fridge most of the nights

  • the rarest thing that my dad does is play an instrument

  • my dad is part of the 32% clean dads

  • My dad ask me way to many questions....And thinks that my friend is my bf.....and he is very Passive and always when I cant do something he says " aT yOuR aGe I cOuLd AlReAdY dO tHis"......

  • "Doesn't close your room door" 😡😡😡😡

  • mine is 000000000l012637281181 probality: became yobama for your pfp

  • 00.1% is he came home with milk

  • My Dad is a : Cheats on mom dad Is controlling dad Thats all-

    • Rly sry 4 you... Hopefully he changes soon

  • I dont have a dad..

  • Im kinda scared on why half of these are true...

  • Wait its rare to have a motorcycle????

  • Wow, my dad has brrrm motorcycle

  • Hahaha no dad go brrr

  • My dad always blamed stuff on me

  • My dad is a gamer dad Its epic.

  • LOL

  • I had the litteral "dream" dad, he bought me everything I wanted EVERYTHING but as people say, good things dont last long . He sadly passed away, he was so kind and he loved me more than everything, because he wanted to be the father he didnt have

    • @Ege Çam It surely does. Wish you the best of luck.

    • @A Monke Ya, its been nearly 3 years. Time flies.

    • Sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing good.

    • F

    • F

  • " Go get ya no Dad ticket "

  • Im the 68% people and 32% as a dad

  • "Is controlling: 10%" Does that mean that 90% of the moms controls the family?

  • Me: Dad I need that PS5! Dad: If you will learn more, of course! Me: I will study all day! PS5 is in the cart.

  • "eating a chicken is illegal" -my dad

  • 1:12JUST SHOUT AT HIM

  • I think that im lucky being one of the 8.3% that has a passive dad lol

  • 0.2% own motorcycle In Indonesia its common

    • Yes

  • Sounds relatable ,specially sleeping on couch 😆

  • My dad and mom aren't married

  • My dad makes the best pancakes 🥞

  • My dad is sooo cool cause hes rare Hes a 6.7% probability!

  • My dad is macho ;-;

  • My dad swears

  • My dad somehow falls asleep on the couch in less than a minute. Sometimes while I'm talking to him he falls asleep lol

  • I lost my dad last December due to covid😢

  • Watchdata: There is 10% chance that dad is controlling the house. Me: So, there is 90% chance that Mom is controlling the house?

  • When I saw the cheating one I was like "really? Who does that" Then I remember what happened with my parents (。;_;。)

  • my dad has ~all of this things

    • I said ~ all of this things :))

    • He sleeped with your friend?

    • Lol mine too

  • You forgot the cook :'D And agreeable

  • Maybe one day I will be a dad too just wandering which type I would be

  • Probability comparision : Dads 2:02 nO DaD

  • My dad: Never likes the anything do always yells at me and doesnt even want me to use my phone.😐 Also mixes up my name with my sister lol-

  • Bruh I wish I got to know my dad

  • ARE YA WINNING SON?

  • Oh wow. My dad plays the guitar while singing christian songs. Who knew it was that rare.

  • My dad is the don’t worry I’ll fix it dad

  • Anyone else part of the 6.7 percent of people with no dad or just me?

  • When your dad says im gonna buy milk and he will be right back... no he wont

  • My dad is love game (puzzle and strategy)and once he play on car he can blocking the streets

  • Watchdata: has "back in your age" stories Me: *exactly!*

  • When my dad are used to make our name when I was little I thought it was because he liked more my siblings than me

  • I want a dad

  • (pulls out knife) Ugh well time to be in 6.7% again.

  • I have a passive dad

  • Hey mom can we have dad. We have dad at home. :

  • "Doesnt close your room door" that's quite the opposite to me. Let's change that to.. "Closes your room door"

  • My dad mixes up my brothers name

  • Just imagine your dad taking a shower with his socks on and never clean the sock lmao 😂

  • All I want is a dad not milk

  • My dad is a dilf

    • mine owns a motorcycle 🏍

  • Me don't have dad just mom

  • WHAT IF YOU DONT HAVE A DAD :(

  • You forgot the "Left And Never Came Back" type of dad.